Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh no...

So I ride this:



It's a 116 horsepower Dyna Sport with upgraded suspension and brakes. It's pretty fun. I like my Dyna, but my riding buddy has a Ducati. A Ducati! I mean, granted, the dude IS a male model, but still. The Duc is rad, but too small for me. I'm what some would call "husky".

So, today I got to obsessing over a bike that would be fitting of my build, yet have the "it" factor that I seem to need.  I kept coming up with the Multistrada. It makes sense. Good size, great performance, a riding position that works for me. But, man, I can't get behind the looks of a stock Multi.


I had a picture from a while back on my phone of a modified multi. Pretty sexy, I mean way better, right? But still a little off.


So, I take some time whilst my wife is watching Project Runway and look for a reason to torture myself. Well, I found it. My god, did I find it.




Yeah. I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment