Monday, September 12, 2011

{ { { SERIES } } } My eBay Obsessions

It was listed like this:


103" S&S cases, lightened and balanced Drak Horse crank, Mackie port and polish on the Screaming Eagle heads, .630 cams, Fueling oil pump and cam plate. The paint was just crazy spectacular. I still obsess over it. I often think of doing something similar to The Pig.

Anyway, I couldn't scrape together the money to buy this thing and ended up waiting until my bike sold. When I started the hunt for my current Dyna I looked in Ventura quite a bit. Low and behold, upon what do I stumble?




I borrowed a truck and a ramp and took a pocket full of cash to Ventura. Still a pretty boss ride, but he wasn't moving on price, so I had to bounce. I hope it got a good home, it was a really cool bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment